* Saint Thomas Ice Arena: A multi-purpose recreational facility built for Saint Thomas
Academy, University of Saint Thomas and surrounding communities.
* Location: 950 Mendota Heights Road; Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Take I-494 to Exit #69 (Dodd Road); NORTH on Dodd; WEST
On Mendota Heights Road; arena is located 3/10 of a mile on
The SOUTH side of Mendota Heights Road; Directly SOUTH of
Saint Thomas Academy.
* Owned by: Saint Thomas Ice Arena Board
* Groundbreaking: May 5, 2003
* Open Date: November 1, 2003
* Dedication: December 6, 2003.
* Length of construction: 6 months
* Architect: RSP Architects
* General Contractor: RJ Ryan Construction
* Seating Capacity: 1,400
* Features: 1 NHL size rink (200’ x 85’)
1,430 square foot lobby
Customized locker room for Saint Thomas Academy
Customized locker room for University of Saint Thomas Men
Customized locker room for University of Saint Thomas Women
Arena management office space
* Parking: 271 on site parking spaces (including 7 handicapped spaces)
200 overflow parking spaces across the street at Saint Thomas Academy
3 Bus specific parking spaces
* Surface: Concrete floor; indirect refrigeration system
* Public Relations Contact: Jon Balvance, 651-209-6020 ext. 1; 651-209-6021 Fax
Send mail to email@example.com with
questions or comments about this web site.